Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Prom : I Can`t Go..nvm..RESULTS..BLAH!!..=P

This year prom..I can`t go..partly..I still have 1 more year and many of my friends are not going..ahh mann..no tickets..no time..coz too busy with the xmas stuff..hmm..never mind..tell myself that..next year still gt chance de..mayb the prom will be something like this video down here..XD..but I`m sure they wun`t let..hahaha

>Big Bang-Farewell<




Holidays have hit the 1st month away..stil left weeks...plus this week..I have to go back to school to take the results for my end-term..wooo~..I just hope that it will be good..my friends from other schools have got their results and for me from them is 1 word [SUCKISH]..great..=.="

When the sun has gone down,and darkness comes..all you have to do is

GET A TORCHLIGHT!...XDD


Just hope that the results are good..and may the holidays be longer..please!~

Now Playing : Lin Fei-Let Go

Next On Playlist : Neyo-In The Way


[ ....DISCONNECTING.... ]
















No comments:

Post a Comment