Thursday, December 31, 2009

After Christmas..<3

well..tis soooo latee for tis kind of post..i`mma so sry..haha..was so lazy 2 post tis d..and plus alwiz i wan blog d..sure cannot d..sumething will come up..lols..=)..so..the christmas party was ok..we all did well..and yea..I gt presents..hmm..not many..but also tis christmas was better lor...^^well..what I got..let me seee..O.O
>New shoes..yay!!..nice ones 2..haha
>New headphones..been dying to get 1 of tis ever since my old wan broke down
>Handphones chains..nice ones 2..
>Cookies..Famous Amoss!!!..<3..bake><...kekeke~..just joking..=D
>clothes
>Cap
>wrist-bands..
>and some more stuff which I 4got..><..lols..pspsps~

well...christmas is over..and lets usher in the new year..Good-Bye 09!..Hello 10!..and for me..is Hello TO THE DREADFUL SPM!!!..haiz...stress already..=X..lols..tats all...signing out!


Now Playing : J.Holiday-Be With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment