Monday, December 14, 2009

ok...now in Penang..ready..><

ok..in penang..slept all the way..and coming back in 5 days..a long holiday..but its gud so that..so I can relax and rest..XD..and ready to post something about APYAC..that conference was a fun one..for this post..I will just summarise it..it was so fun and a refreshing time..great experience..actually..I was struggling a bit..I tot God has left me..I don`t feel him..its all so cold and dull..but after that conference..it has changed me..well..I`m still me la..ofcos..XD..I`m also glad that God has visited my friends 2..at first I felt skeptical about it..I just dunnno y..but I was blessed and it totally change my way of thinking..will talk abt it later..a full thing of what happened at the conference from day 1 to day 3..ok bak 2 penang..aishh..so tired..yawwnn..nd moree rest~~..nw using cuzin comp...ok lar her comp..but the internet explorer is like being change a bit into some weird chinese third party program browser but it`s still IE..except different a bit..the download helper for that "browser" is fast man..hhaha....gona have it..ishh..nthg 2 say..just homesick dy..and tats so fast...wow..miss my buddies,frens and my meis..3 of them..hehe..ur kor hope that ur enjoying ur holidays..XD..=]


Penang Bridge!..cross it 1 day ago..=]



Now Playing : Jay Chou-Yue Qu

No comments:

Post a Comment