Thursday, December 3, 2009

No Electricity...

It was a day without electricity or suppose to be..hahaha~few days ago..my dad recieve a letter from the electric company..it says that my whole housing area will be out of electricity from 9am-2pm..thank God it was a morning..if it was a night time blackout..we will be toast..and we all will be praying for the moon to shine brighter..even we mayb have people running around in night gowns or night time clothes carrying candles..XD..I was like ok..fine...no electricity..its fine..but it wasn`t fine..i thought it would be fine..silly me..=.="...the day has come..in the morning when I woke up..and my bros are away at camp for 3 days...means..I have the computer all to myself..woohoo!~but I din expect this shit to happen..=.="..my internet suddenly died..I was like..crap..nice crap happening today..ok..maybe just a cable fault..it will be fix..I totally 4gotten abt the blackout..until..I was playing dota...just only started...using Earthshaker..F.Y.I..it or he is a walking bull holding a big piece of wood with markings on it..bought my items...and earning gold...was having such a good time..untill...=.="...my computer just off in front of my face..the fans all off...everything actually shut down...and then I rmbr there was suppose to be a blackout...then..I was like omg!!...crap!..damn!!...argghh!...thx a lot!!..hmm..15 mins has past since the blackout..helped my grandpa 2 chop down the tree..then i went back into the house..suddenly...it was 1030..30 mins since the blackout..poof!!..the fans came back on..and my computer actually started-up..wooowww~..thank God..yess...i was like so happy..and played game again after that..and sign in all my net stuff...yea..js that..say..9am-2pm?..it wasn`t even 1 hour for it to came back..haha..but I dun give a damn abt that..as long it is back..its back!~..XD

[ NO-ELECTRICITY WARNING ]

They shud have posted this on the letter..=.="

No comments:

Post a Comment