Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outing with Cuzins^^

well...I`m not suppose to go out coz sometimes I no mood go "hang kai"..but still I went out with my cuzins..OMG!..shopping is alwiz veli tiry..tsk tsk tsk~..well..1st gt 2 stop by bank and wait for aunt to withdrawn some cash..lols..the whole lot of us following her 2 the bank..either looks like we are her bodyguards or we are following her 2 rob the bank..XD..-.-..either way..and yea..after that..we are off to sunway!..well..it`s like 1130m when we reach there..not much people at that time..plus it`s a monday..1st day of the week..so yea..but that`s gona change in 2 hrs..lols..and yea..so separated into 2 groups..me,my bro and my cuzin bro 1 group,and my aunt,cuzin sis and grandparents 1 group...soo...me and cuzin bro was like wondering what 2 do...so.we went to the arcade..haha..play games..driving games la..and shooting games..and we all saw this dancing game..we play it too..OH mMY!!..I love it like crazy..we dance dance dance till like lunch time at 3 for us..the pics of the arcade and the dance thingy are all below..I din`t get to take many pics coz..partly..I was too busy having fun..XD..and lazy 2 take out fon..we played Para Para Paradise,Dance Dance Revolution and some other driving games most gila is MaxTune 3 DX..haha..plus..I played Rambo,House Of The Dead and many shooting games unthinkable..xD..and we spent like me and my cuzins all 2gether 60 tokens..60!!!..gila wei..pokai dy..T.T..ok..lunch time..went to Ajisen Ramen..some jap restoran..I ate beef teppanyaki..the drink which is Ocha..some japanese green tea..is nicee..the food was good..I wanted to buy ice-cream at some shops ahead..but its so fraeking expensive..oh my..but still...ITs Sunway!!..duhh..-.-..well..then we went for a walk again..in the group again..and guess wat..my group went to teh arcade againnn!!~..-.-..oh crap!..again!!~??...well..I din play at 1st coz..I still full and I ate some Ireland potato like fries..it was ok la..then I played..OMGG!!...we all played Para Para Paradise again..dance dance dance until crazy..and even after all that..I have carol practise in the nite..I was dancing like crazy still..hehe..I thk I`m into dance dance dy..XDD..well..yea..after all those..we all went asian avenue..me and my cuzins and bro bought some stuff..like merchandise..clothes..new shoes..plus I bought a new hoody..I thk tats the spelling..-.-..my cuzin bro actually came back with his sis and aunt which is his mom from New Zealand..so yea..He was asking me and telling about me abt tis gal he just saw..he say damn Hot!..and yea..I told him tat gal from my skul..you know 1 thing..when u go sunway..olmos every person from my skul..could be seen by you at random..it`s like yea..close to home..lol..well..after that.w.e all meet at TGIF..and walk up the escalator..went to the parking lot..drove out..on the way home..lucky no jam..I was liek half-sleeping on the way home..too tired dy..it was sooo tiry..but..2 sum if up..I had a great time..hahahaha~=]

tat nite..somemore gt carol practise..lazy la me to go..blekk..=P..but I went la..hahaha..lucky din sleep...lol...[ H.A.P.P.Y ]

~This are the pics~
Right at the corner is the House Of The Dead

MaxTune 3 DX!!!!...XD..but I`m not really good at it so..-.-

Tekken 5 and some other random consoles..

DDR!!!..XD..but the Para Para Paradise is at the back corner d..

Now Playing : Neyo-Real Thing

[S.I.G.N..O.U.T]

No comments:

Post a Comment