Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Approaches..<3

Ok..xmas is here..let me see..my list is complete and hopefully all of them or some get fulfilled..if not..seppai larr..O.O

Christmas List
1.PSP
2.Bike
3.new hang kai shoes..etc
4.new mp4 or mp3..hopefully an iPOD!!..XD
5.new shoes
6.a bling..GOLD!..XD..but fake la..keke

and it goes on and on every year...and added new ones..lols..

-so about my xmas plans..wil be helping aunty nancy on teh refreshments at the xmas party at my church..will be singing in the choir at the party..tried to ask some frens but they gt plans..and will try 2 ask more..hope u guys come..haha..gt countdown wei..XDD..neh neh neh..hmm..and about the results..it`s all out!!..almost every1 gt their results dy..my poor kai mui..its ok la..not too late..just try ur best..ishh ishh ishh~i also need 2 buck up wei..!!

haha..ok I gt2 stop here..my xmas post wil be after the party i guess..haha..byee~=D

Now Playing : Neyo-Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment