Saturday, December 5, 2009

Moody..Leftout..sigh..

Moody..tats me nowadays..well..It`s hard to say why..but it`s just me now..the feelings too complex..missing people,hating people,angry at people and bla bla bla~so many things now..leftout!..the BIG picture tats happening now..am I too lame or bored?har?ishh..sometimes I don`t even have the time..to go out and stuff..people say..people do..I guess everyone hates me..it`s so damn true..haiz..even people tat are closest to me..my kai jie...did I force you to be my kai jie?..a bit then angry dy..and it`s like u dun treat at all like ur kai di..nvm la..maybe I`m 2 suck for you..sry if ur reading this..I cannot tahan dy..I guess I am too suck for you..dun say what lastime thing dun tok and I accept you dy..DUN GIVE ME THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT!!!..sry..my language..but I as i told my dad & mum..the language I`m going to use in this post will be terrible..sry God,frens and sorry jie..I gt2 say it dy..just tell me in my face la..that you hate me and dun wan 2 be my jie dy..coz maybe I`m not what you expect or like I`m so "yong sui"..damnn!!..haiz..y am I like tat?maybe thats y u all hate me..1 of the stupid reasons..and for the F***ing shit day..tats 2day..some fren have to just write all those shit thing 2 me like I`m like trash..hu are you r?my mother a?you DON~T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ME LIKE WHEN YOU URSELF ARE AN ASSHOLE URSELF!!!..really a B**** la you..ishh~..you just damn make my day worse..ishh..I know all my friends are having fun..some of them..and me just leftout..maybe I`m too fussy but its ME!!..haih..I have to get over it if not I will be going on a rampage and pray the Lord will have mercy on those that are in big trouble bcus of me!!..I don`t ever wan 2 talk 2 you again..dajie..I thk..I will find a time..I will just say everything out..and ITS OVER!!..you make me lose trust in you dy..yala..I MAYBE TRASH TO YOU BUT I WUN`T GIVE A SHIT AND PLEASE RETRACT THOSE BULLSHIT THAT YOU PREACH TO ME!!!..bloody make my ears bleed...I tell you wei..I HAD ENUF!!..I really had enuf..I thk I`m going to break down...haiz..God help me!!..I can`t take it any longer..but despite me having some of this SHITTED frens..I do have my buddies..my pals and my frens..those people stood by me..thanks for everything..my attitude has to change..I gotta change..just hope that I can get over it..and sorry to anyone if I had offended them in any way in this post..excuse me..I`m sincerely sorry..just pray with me that God may release all this chains that have chain up my heart towards this hurts on life that we all have to go thru..pray for release..thanks

NOw Playing : 2NE1-I Don`t Care

Being Left out..haih..=(

Pray for me folks or just hope that all will be well for me & you that is reading this post and also..If you are facing the same problem as me..God will help you..He always does..I guess I will have to bit the dust first..He will bring me through......

No comments:

Post a Comment