Monday, November 30, 2009

Rusty Hands

when you are at your best..you thought that the feeling of being the best wil go on..but you worry too when will it all end..a hope that it would not..for me..I have no regrets..is this the end?I felt that the inspiration that have been given to my hands to play music is leaving me..am I not practising a lot?have I dread to play?haih..I felt that I don`t have the eagerness to play already..is doing something at a constant pace and repeatingly makes you bored?I guess it does..I have to do something about it..my hands have rust..I need some oil to remove it..doing things that makes you dreaded will kill you slowly..talents that you have will be wash away..I have 2 stop tat from happening to me..



Now Playing : Rain-Escaping The Sun..=]



Next On Playlist : Big Bang-Let Me Hear Your Voice



No comments:

Post a Comment