Friday, November 6, 2009

Exams Blues

It has been a busy week for me..exams exams..finals..I find my finals and all finals..really terrible..the papers are dreadful but still...thats why they call it finals eh?..=]

1St day-BM 1 & 2
-ok
-not bad tho

2nd day-English 1 & 2
-ok lo
-not that bad also

3rd day-History(Sejarah)
-paper 2 was dreadful..and so badd...its was a killer paper..but thx 2 Pn Reetha`s tips..we all made it but barely..oh God!..pray 4 that paper~
-its was a 50-50 line that we all shud pass..if not we die!!..*pancung kepala*

4th day-Biology
-omg..paper 2 was terribly dreadfully hard..thx a lot Mr Suresh..U did all the papers and all the papers all also killer type..haizz..
-but still I can do a bit lo

5th day-Chemistry
-paper 2 was really tough..and I dun really like chem so..yea..had 2 struggle..dishh~
-paper 1 was ok..luckily and I did study 4 it..so I guess I did fine..so so la...=_+

6th day-Add maths
-nothing 2 say...paper 2 was by Pn Ong..I thk she plan 2 do this 2 us..T.T..100% tough..+ I gt stomachache..no more curry at exam times..swt~
-paper 1 was ok coz I study d...and I could do most of it..Thank God and thank Mr Soong!~

7th day-Physics
-we all tot it was going 2 be hard but..thanks Pn Siti Aminah..u shud do all our papers all the time..yay..but its was paper 2 ni and 3...but physics..I did study..so..I could manage lor..thank God and teacher..Mr Soong also!..haha

Still gt 2 more days 2 go..hope we all can make it...=]..and after that..it`s MEGAFUN! & MEGAPLAY!..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment