Friday, November 27, 2009

BOred..=B

BOredom..ishh~why is it so dull?..it`s the holidays..but still it feels like time flies slower when you`re having fun but the fun is somehow boring..weird..=_="..the feeling of holidays is at it`s peak when your having your school days..that was before the holidays..now the holidays adi..you somehow feel that it`s just so dull and nothing to do..besides the form 5`s having SPM...the form 4`s playing and many more..ishh...me oni sit at home and just stare into space and do nothing much except eating,sleeping,computer and bla bla bla...

why no1 ask me out to go hang kai dy??..haiz..like i`m a stone oni..T.T...plus sometimes I can`t go out coz of so many things dy..ishh..y they have to come now!!??...crap~!..@.@..this kind of people also call frens ar..some of them..really crap la..konon-nya frens..ask to go out...never tot of asking me..mebbe I`m kinda fussy abt this but still..arrgghh~..sighz...nvm d la..leave me here to rot..#_#..still I appreciate those buddies of mine..haha...holidays go hang kai dy..luckily gt this buddies of mine..my whole gang of friends..and my dearest "kai mui"..thx for teman ko ko alwiz..=]

For those so call "Friends"..nvm larr..still..I respect your actions and your choices..I won`t say anything...just let it be..=)...I shall be back again...+.+

NOw Playing : Iyaz-Replay

Next on the PLaylist : Tae Yang-Look At Me

at least gt music to teman me...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment