Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trials Commence

SPM Trials have started ..woah ! with a BANG ! ..can`t believe that gt bocor de..its kinda impossible coz there is no way there would be leak papers for trials and guess what ?! ..it did happen ..BM & Bi Paper leak out nearly 100% !..Actually , I made up my mind that i would study real hard for this trials , it was working out kinda well until..

Me : eh dey ..gt study? i got study a bit ni...

Frens : got la..but we got leak..XD

Me : how is that possible ?

Frens : here la..*shows me the paper*

Me : Gay la you all..give me that paper ..nice ..I Like IT :)

and there you have it ..omgosh! ..how i wish it was spm ryte now ..TT ..sigh ..too bad ..empty dreams..cannot happen dehh..well .2 subjects down ..7 more to go ..

-Wishing all the SMKKK Form5s Gud Luck- :) ..we will need it !

well , have to sign off ..will be writing soon after my trials ..and damn thsoe form 1 2 & 4 ..holiday 4 2 weeks ..while d Form 3 and 5 have to have exams d..arghh~ ..and btw  gud luck my form 3 frens ..PMR draws near ..to your best ..and not to spoil ur feelings but , the worst is yet to come..yikes ****

this is joseph ..*** signing off***

Now PLaying : NewsBoys - I am Free

No comments:

Post a Comment