Saturday, September 11, 2010

I`m goin homeee XD

after a 10-day vacation in penang , finally i`m goin homeee ! tis trip was superb , discover so many things ; retarded stuff mostly ..well , after a long day , one still has 2 return to where one belongs :] .. many things to do when i get back ...TADAA! d list>> .__.
1.study 4 my SPM trials ( ihave been getting scared feelings lately , i guess it`s about time i do something :|
2.get my pesta tanglung tickets >>> Pesta tanglung = Lantern festival ( a chinese -based tradition & event + celebration )
3.clean up my room
4.install some new software into my comp
5.get some new songs ( i kinda behind my distribution song lists shhhh... X3
6.go to sunway mall ..damn haven been thr 4 ages ..hu`s going sunway ? CALL MEE !! at FB , MSN or 01*-*******
7.get some new maggi cup stock ..miss eating them ( maggi cup = instant noodles in a cup )
8.something ...
9.i guess there is still something... @.@
10.i thk..tats enuf..
11.just incase gt xtra stuff ;)

well , penang was awesome weih ! hopefully after my SPM , i can bring a frens and stay at my uncle`s house and have a bloody good vacation aft all those grueling SPM examinations ..but for now , i guess i better burn midnight oil ..

....................................

help me Lord , in my preparations , maybe its not too late or a little too late ..i have to make the effort ..GAMBATEH ! x)~

- i guess i have 2 sign off now ..gona get ready 2 go bak 2 KL , till then ...i will be posting soon ..
beep beep..***signing off***
Char Kuey Teow ..yummy~  :D

                                                             
Penang laksa ..gona miss it ! XD
Kuala Lumpur .. See you soon :)
Penang Bridge . good bye penang ! :)
 "how high you go , how deep you go , the tides of life will always bring you back to your roots "

Jk .Sun Sian            

No comments:

Post a Comment