Sunday, September 12, 2010

Imma back :)

haha guess wat ..i`m back ..its was some journey back home from penang and thus perak ..slept all d way x) yes i am a pig sometimes ..sleeping is my gift and not waking up is my solution !

Yes ..i knw im back and 4get the shades XD
Guys , if you`re going out anywhere call me coz im dying for an outing , even tho i had a great & long holiday ..well , i also have a lot of studying to do 

Mr Tan : 2 karangan gambar to finish . so far only 1 done and 1 do 2nite x) ...unknown homework to catch up for last week coz i was absent due to a HOLAYYDAYY !  its neat but rather corny 4 me to be thking about his bm work while in penang 

Form 5 : SPM Trials ..arghh ..you reali make my day weih! well , i do have to work hard for it coz " Bitter first , Sweet later " .WEE SHIN ! .. im just the same as you ..never touch a book for 1 week dy~ but i got touch some la ..like PHYSICS , ADDMATHS & SEJARAH ..

2mr tuition mr tan ..damn !! and let`me see..gota get my pesta tanglung tickets from SOK CHING , thx for leaving 1 ticket for mee and thx also to my mui mui vivian for telling her to book 1 ticket for me ,kor will be seeing you at the pesta ..lolx and also hav 2 help my lui ask about d ticket d..dun wry ..sure can go de ^^
: alrite ..i have to wash up dy , getting ready for church and have to see my youth frens aft 2 weeks of absence and pls hope that (               ) dun ruin my day ...tired of your lies and SHUT UP !! ***** XP

okayys ...so , it`s gud 2 be back in KL ..ciaos ! :]

" time brings changes an individual thru the passages of life , if only we could discover the secret of time travel , we can unravel the mysteries of the heart and soul "

JK .Sun Sian 
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment