Saturday, September 11, 2010

anonymous

i guess sooner or later , you`re just gona stand there and watch me burn , its alrite because i like the way it hurts ,

i guess you`re gona stand there and watch me cry , its alrite because i love the way you lie , i love the way you lie

these r d words that r in my mind now , it maybe my fault tat i`m being selfish .. its mayb however bad tat i may seem 2 be..but 1 thing`s for sure , i am not the only one that feels that way .___. damn ..sitting in the room , trying to find what the hell is wrong ! !

but for sure , i`m sorry for causing so much trouble and being  a nuisance between u & others .. I have nothing to say except :


I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE ! IT WAS BRILLIANT ! ARGHHH ! !


now playing : eminem Ft rihanna -  love the way you lie


**** todellidous *****

No comments:

Post a Comment