Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Penang.. * chuckles*

In Penang , you can..

EAT A LOT !

SLEEP A LOT

WATCH DRAMA A LOT !
( mum broke a record , she actually watches 11 episodes of a hongkong drama straight while me and my bro + dad were sleeping .___.
malau wei!! , tats like how many times my record | i only watch like for 1- 1 half hours of dramas XD , nvm o.O...my mum is my sifu now muahahaha )

MOVIES A LOT!
(watched king of fighthers , it could have been better , ryte O.o..well...it was somewhat dry but fun at the same time :) - |

GO OUT A LOT !

CHAT A BIT

GO VISIT PLACES !

BLAH .. BLAH .. BLAH ..


- well , it has been 1 week in penang ..starting to miss KL dyy =6 , for tis trip i brought back many books 2 study but believe it , it is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLEEE .... with the distractions and all.. oh well , 4get about it hahaha..looking 4ward to be back to KL and EDWIN ..prepare the armada of maggi cup on my arrival :) thax~

- i have to off soon , lolx ...gona write soonn ...having my spm trials soon ..ITS COMING IN LIKE IMPENDING HAIL  TT readers wish me luck ..and send me ur prayers :) HELP !  :]

" someday , when the storm forces you to back down , its good that we wait for the sunshine because in the eye of the hurricane , it is the calmest place in a storm where the secrets of the heart can be reveal with a dash of raindrop "

- Jk Sun Sian -

No comments:

Post a Comment