Sunday, February 14, 2010

omg..so tired..O.O

wow..soo tired d..Wat a day..1st day of cny..woke-up early this morning..coz have 2 get ready early..haha..well..someday~..got ready..then wish people happy cny..blah blah blah..@.@..ate a plate of fried bee hun..yummy~made in penang by my grandma..hmm~..then as usual..the ang pau time..my parents and some of my relatives..but this year kinda weird..coz 1st day of cny falls on a sunday..and most churches have their cny services..so..when 2 my uncle`s church..supposely normal and ok..ha ha..then my kai mui kay kay text me..haha..all of a sudden..2 wish her ko gud morning..awww..soo sweett..>_<..and yea..spent some time texting her..teman her d..loves~..then after the services..have 2 leave early d..coz have 2 go "bai nia"..outside teh door..gt some of teh church members were giving out ang pau and mandarin oranges leh..lucky sia!~soo..yea..hehe..and when 2 visit a whole lot of relatives..gt abt 4 houses 2 visit..hmm..i just basically sat down quietly lor..and talk with my cuzins..haha..and "sia tau"..1 of my cuzins brought his gf..japanese+chinese girl from china(the place where he works)..lols..lucky fellow wei..haha..we all wish him well..have such a leng lui gf..o.0..lols..and both of them also gt iphonee!!..terror..wlao..zzz..nvm..my new hp is coming lor..but i must save d..and just wait till my current 1 rosak d..btw,my hp is showing signs of ageing d..oh my~I have 2 take care of it moree..and jaga it till it dies..T^T..sobs..then wakakaka..=DD..XDD..make way for new de..keke..

-so..tats all la..i will be posting something soon..cny still long d..just have fun ba..then skul starts..ahhhh..dieee~..=P..-

Now Playing : 01 如果-artist unknown..xP..=.="

am going 2 sleep..later still gt dinner and at nite another movie..hahaha..marathon sia wei..=0

No comments:

Post a Comment