Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jz Watch..:D

well..suppose 2 go watch Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief..but unfortunately..I will have 2 watch it when i get back 2 KL..am still at penang..FYI..0.o..lalala~..but i watched this chinese show which i saw on teh papers..looks gud..well..I was rite..It was wayyyyyyy better then that mulan show that I watch..the mulan show reli sucks..this 1 was not 2 bad d..hehe..








its was some show..and the cast is quite nice d..and 2 my shock..gt wu zhun from fahrenhiet..omg..its like so gung-ho now..=.="..better not tell wee shin abt this..kaka~..and my fav cast of the movie..is...







Tuo Tuo!..or the actress for that chracter is Kate Tsui..she is some deadly girl..judging by how she kills ppl in this movie..some stunts she have..wowwww..XD..well..no spoilers..u guys go watch ba..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment