Friday, February 5, 2010

Lazy..=P

-Its has been long..wow..long since my last post..well..I have an apology to make..sorry for not posting anything for some eons of time..XD..mebbe i dun really have time or the mood 2 post d..=P..so..yeaaa~.."pai seh"..dunno wat 2 start..and mainly..i`m just getting lazy this day...lazzyyyyy..zzz...Z.Z.well..it has been some week for me..since school started..form 5 is okayy..cny is coming..yay..means more "ang pau"..woohoo~..XD..but i would be skipping skul for the last day b4 the cny holidays..LOL..=D
-ahh..the drama is back again..and for some reasons..I was able to crack out some gud story that I wrote the base of the story with help from my fren nick..thx a lto wei..and also thx 2 my mei for helping me doing the corrections and stuff..blah blah blah..I maybe will be doing the script and so on..props..most likely..but I gotta find time..hmm..getting tired nowadays..involve in many stuff..scouts,drama,english society and so on..zzz


hmm..gota sleep..go school on a saturday nia..which is tmrw..ishh..=P..lazyy..sign out..=)

Now PLaying : Hyunah Ft Beast-Change

No comments:

Post a Comment