Saturday, February 13, 2010

ahh..finally-..=@=

after so long..there was a post..thx 2 hong jian..keep reminding and "happily" spamming my cbox..gosh..=.="..but neways..it does ring teh lazy bell in me..=P..hmm..wat 2 write?sometimes blogging u need the inspiration 2 write stuff..hmm..kinda hard to find a topic nowadays..with all those stuff going on..around..><

-damnn..I hate that girl..the stupidity in her is beyond comprehension..if u did wrong,js say u did la..dunnit 2 talk bullshit with me..I hate thsi kind of ppl..If i cud shoot u,i wud coz i can`t take ur nonsense anymoree!..ok fine!..I know u keep saying that u din do it..but 1 advice..when u lie,use more relevant excuses..OMG!..u damn *****..ishh..I`m thru with you wei..crap..dangerous la u..><..o0o..nahh~ -U ARE ONE TERRIBLE GIRL!!..[o0o]..tats for U!!..=P

-drama..is shocking..OMG!..I told u that the newcomers are darn good..haiz..but its ok laa..let other ppl have a chance 2 shine..and I have been down-graded..aww mannn~..well..joseph..it`s time u work hard to reach 2 the top..go go go..yayayaya!!!..but the feeling that I first felt was a but left-out,jealous and sad d..mixture of all those..hmm..pressure betul..=0..but I will work hard..and practise is on ryte after cny hols..and skul starts..sumatif test is coming 2..can`t play too much..realization mode..*pop*..so fine..hmmm..=)

-Happy CNY all..i skipped skul on friday..js 2 come bek 2 penang..oh my~..its good 2 be bak in penang after so long..and the curry mee ushered in my presence the next morning..hahahaha..will posting CNY stuff soon..now it`s the day b4 CNY..tis year..as usual..more "ang pau" or red packets to the international readers and mostly..we all can have fun d..=P..kays..I gt2 sign out..will be posting soon..***


Now Playing - 周杰伦-逆鳞

No comments:

Post a Comment