Monday, June 1, 2009

Disappointment

Words cannot describe what I feel now..It is like I don`t know you anymore...why do you have to do this?..this is just so immature..so weak..you have no stands at all...no priorities..omg..when will you learn from your mistakes??..Does it take something to hit you so hard then you will regret??..does that have to happen??even tho now..i`m having my holidays..I`m not so aware of wats happening bak at KL but this....ishh..==...now many people will have to pay 4 ur stupid little mistake..people like your frens and family,closests ones.etc..=(
Sometimes I`m ok wit anything that happens,but THISSS!!!!....gosh!!...$@#&!!!!!..you know,I feel like it is all totally SHIT!..you just don`t keep your promises..you can`t even make a stand..you cheat your feelings...like a player..I can`t believe what am I hearing at first..haizz..I wish I knew you better..I wish you can just "bertaubat"-turn over a new leaf....all those troubles that you face..all those forseen circumstances..and you ask y does this happen?in the first place..you should ask yourself..why??..why??!!!..why do you have do do sumething and end up everything happens to negative way??..i wish you can just think for yourself la..am I doing whats right??ask yourself that damn question..fine!...it is just nothing mush..I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!!..>=(

No comments:

Post a Comment