Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holidays Are Over,Welcome Back School..T^T

Holidays are over d..all the fun that we all had..all going 2 over d...=(..so sad..and it is time 2 go back 2 skul liao lo.This holidays was somewhat both fun and sometimes boring for me and mayb for some of my frens..plus the youth camp that we had was like always super fun and meaningful..I nearly lost my voice and I fell down and hurt my elbow kinda bad and deep wound 2..still its is ok..have that wound like a remembrance..xDD...haiz..skul!skul!skul!..why!why!why!...ishh..must push skul away..XD...haha..neways..hope every1 had a gud holiday and see you all again tmrw...curse you perhimpunan!!!..I really hate mondays for some reason like that..=\..take care y`all..see you all tmrw..and that old,bored house rule is back again...swt..=$..haha..^^..oh shit!!...still gt homework haven do..but a bit ni..aiyaaa!!~..choi for what??!!...later ni..hehe...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment