Friday, June 5, 2009

The Fact That I Hate You Makes Me Wanna Cry..OR NOT!!!!..MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You know..having you around was fun tho..we spend so much time together as bro & sis but I guess all those things are just a mere dream and it is full of SHIT.I just don`t understand how you can just break your promises...you cheat your feelings just like that..I felt you have change A LOT.You are just like that..I just don`t know why..among all the sis that I have..I can now feel that you`re one of the worst..this kind of BULLSHIT also you can do..haizz..I seriously hate it la..what is truth to you harr??Is truth always lies all the way for you??...Maybe I like you or something and I am trying to make that DEAD DOWN THE DRAIN ,I said that I will never like you even as a fren or a special person and even that I can`t even imagine.To me you`re just 1 of my closest sis..and nothing can change that but I feel that I am really giving part of my TIME to all your NONSENSE.I just can`t take it ANYMORE..=.="...haizz..but still when I see you like that my bro instincts kick in..I feel veli sad for you..so kolian tai~..><...but still I still try and help no matter what but now..after seeing everything that has happen..I feel like I`m doing nothing but SHIT.The fact that I hate you really makes me wanna cry..I don`t know what has happen to me and you..I feel that you`re not my fren at all d..=(..and I don`t want that..but still..><..all that you have done really makes me SICK!!!!! and DISGUSTED!!!...you`re not a true fren at all..you just a mere piece of living ***** that will never succeed in anything and for now...I will help but soon I will TERMINATED (speaking of that..haha..I was just saying oni larr...don`t take it so "feeling"..xD)everything that we have before and you ARE and WILL never be my fren...EAT THIS...****...hehe..hahahahaha..xD..muahahaha..>=D..*evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment