Sunday, May 31, 2009

Teachers day Drama..woots~

SUCCESS!!...it was a success..in less then 48 hours..we manage to "cook up" a superb drama..everything is last-minute plan..and everything was plan by brain-storming sessions..althought in the process of planing it..many things happen and unforseen circumstances seem to come but still we as a drama team,we made it...and manage 2 kick it of with a smash..xD..it was funny and somewhat crazily insane...with those teachers acting on stage with us..those teachers really know the moves..they plan everything 2 with us..although we all sacrifice a lot of energy and time but I guess it paid off..I`m very proud in working with the drama team together this year.This year was my first year in the drama team..and I din`t really gt use 2 it but in time I did,although I have some hidden conflicts with the team but still I wait it out..and just hang on..xD..but all I want to say is..it was really fun working with you all..I guess after teachers day..no more drama adi..it is just normal until the end-year comes..plus it is the holidays..time to relax..and have some fun..movie time..hahahax~Here the links to both of the video of the teachers day drama for 2009..enjoy..hahas..this is soo damn funnahhh~
(there are 2 parts of the video,coz mayb too long larr..xP)
Pt -1>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_e6Ijm5Qv8
Pt -2>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPVjIigRiHk

No comments:

Post a Comment