Sunday, May 3, 2009

You Are Not The Same As You Use To Be..=(

Haiz..I really dunno..wats wrong with you..we use to talk and talk and talk..and enjoying each other`s company..but now after that incident that i guess really hit you hard on your emotions..you are like acting a little weird to me..haiz...like no mood to talk like lastime and it is like you don`t really like talking to me already and you like dun wan me as your gorgor d..i ask you d questions but ur answer will be no no no..but i sumehow feel that it is far more complicated then it use to be now...i kinda worry for you and hope that your feeling ok...but still you alwiz say that you are fine but i thk it is not that easy..sumething is just bothering you somehow..and i guess like my friends use to say when you find sume1 better,the old 1 is better of for nothing..i hope that it is not like that..mei..seriously...=(

But mayb it is my fault..I say things but sumetimes i din do..I say will come see you but sumetimes due to inevitable circumstances,I can`t come..and you will be angry or mad at times..not to mention sad..but still we both okok de..haiz..sobz..mayb it is my fault..now sumetimes you never reply me due to bcus ur bz but sumehow gor feel a little sad lorr..=(..you are not the same as you use to be..now we rarely talk..even if we talk,it is kinda cold and no more that gor and mei factor d..=(..wat is happening to us??have we come in a point of time that we have to go on our separate ways..haiz..gor feel veli troubled...sad..i don`t want it 2 come to this..that we both will be hating each other..and stuff like that..how could we??..all those memories...d bad times that we both share..good 2..money can`t buy those memories..sighz..mei...i hope that we can both make things straight and settle things..but gor really hope that everything can be fine..=(..mei..come back...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment