Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Favourite Aeroplane..hehehe..x)

My favourite aeroplane has to be the F117 NightHawk...OMG..This sounds so childish...hehehe..x)..(I just dunno why I though about this thing)I love this plane from a young age it is because I just loved the design of this special aeroplane.It is black in colour and it has this unique design that is totally different from any other aeroplane.Plus..It is a plane build for stealth and which stealth is 1 of my favourite tactics in play strategy games.This aeroplane has many weapons which are so powerful and it`s weapons uses infra and laser technology to guided the missles to the target.This plane looks so nice and cool in shape and design and weapons to me.This is the specs for this aeroplane of mine.
Specifications

Primary Function
Fighter/attack
Contractor
Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Co.
Power Plant
Two General Electric F404 engines
Length
65 feet, 11 inches (20.3 meters)
Height
12 feet, 5 inches (3.8 meters)
Weight
52,500 pounds (23,625 kilograms)
Wingspan
43 feet, 4 inches (13.3 meters)
Speed
High subsonic
Range
Unlimited with air refueling
Armament
Internal weapons carriage
Two each of:
2 MK84 2000-pound

2 Mark 61
Unit Cost $FY98[Total Program]
$122 million
Crew
One

1 comment:

  1. Lol..... It's a surprise to see you talking bout something so rare..... Go find out about atomic bombs!!! =P

    ReplyDelete