Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me and my Panda meimei

It is sometimes fun to have a little sis..although they are very naughty at times and love to bully or scare us for fun and then laugh all the way=),like my sister..also known as my panda meimei.I can`t really remember why panda meimei is her nickname that we both make it up..but well sounds nice la....hehehe~

My panda meimei loves to bully and kacau me when she sees me in school...she will either like spy on me and then when I look back,she wil either hide herself and don`t let me see her,then I look front again.Suddenly,she will jump out and BOO!..scare me like mad...and she wil go on smiling and laughing.Then if she see me angry or annoy bcus she kacau me,she will show me her cute cute d face and I will like ok ok la mei...gorgor tabik liao!!.....hehe...4give u nia..sayang you orhx....mmuakzz~...thats my panda meimei...still even though she kacau me,I still care and love her like a gorgor lo=]

My panda meimei is a very important to me..it is like we both have that gorgor meimei chemistry tho...but still no matter what,I`ll always be with her lo...comfort her when she sad and sharing her happy moments.Well..sometimes when I`m cycling around,I will take the time to go to school and see her when school finish(we both study in same school)....and I will sometimes surprise her lo....but always when she see me she will smile then come to me and then we talk talk nia..hehe=]...then when the time comes for me to go..we both say byebye and I go back home..then around later she will tells me that she back home d..and so on.It is nice and happy to have a meimei like that..although sometimes she is busy...I still don`t mind and I will go do my own stuff and then everytime before she sleeps...Me as her nanny gor will put her to sleep as always d..and she likes tat lo so that she can sleep well throughout the night and sometimes I wake her up lo in a very nice and sweet way only specially for her as my panda meimei.

I also put her to sleep the same nice and sweet way lo=]...sweet memories..very hard to forget..I will surely cherish those moments.hehe..ok..I have to stop writing now..gotta go sleep.....hehe...happy de panda meimei~..mmuakzz^^..I will always be your favourite gorgor lo..sayang and lurb iuuu lotz....mmmmuakkkzzz~

2 comments:

  1. Harloo my dear nanny gor..lolx..`Me n my Panda meimei`..hehe..not bad le..haha..i love it..anyway the whole story is true d le..lurb u too..mmuackzzz=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^..Lurb you nia..mmmuakkkzzz..mei~

    ReplyDelete