Friday, March 20, 2009

I Miss....

I miss my old friends a lot.Being in the same school for like since 4 years or more,I kinda miss their company.After UPSR,we all like separated already..and some gatherings were held in the middle of those times but after a while..all no more adi.I guess everyone is busy lo and no one also can come sometimes for the gathering..but it is ok la..because I`m also kinda bz lo.Haiz..really really miss them..like I can`t really go over to USJ because I`m living in Kota Kemuning.It`s not that far but still I don`t really come down to USJ lor...and now I`m already stuck with my secoundary friends but still I can`t forget all my childhood friends..all those pranks we played,all those jokes and fun.Funny and old times..how I wish I was back in old those good old days were we had nothing to worry...hehe.We share all those happy and sad moments and I still remember those times.Although some of you guys have already left...and some have left us for good like..eh-hem..I won`t wanna mention his name..you guys all know d..I just dun wanna bring bak sad stuff.Haiz..really miss him tho.....=(

I used to remember all of us were in the same old class.M all the way..3M,4M,5M & 6M...hehe..all those fun we had in class..and that good class teacher that we have "jiang lou si".Still remember her all this while..and a lot more good teachers that we have...all that we have been seeing all our primary years...It was fun knowing them and them being part of us.Even the rest of you,I also like duno where you all guys go d..even some which I contacted but leh..like forgot d lo about me..like act so cold wan..I oso liek pai seh pai seh larrr..=X..but its ok la...I just mayb wanna meet you all someday..haha..I know you guys change a lot..I too have change a lot too..lolx...but nvm la..still I remember you guys to the MAX wei..=)..I surely miss you guys..just hope that I will get to see all of you together someday..then I will be complete..=)

1 comment:

  1. Dude you're nt da oni 1 u noe i split wif so many different frens cos of all da changin of skuls and stuff

    ReplyDelete