Friday, December 19, 2008

The Wish List..DADADA..xD

Well since christmas is coming...it wouldn`t hurt to wish for something.It is been a long time since i ever wish for something and that wish ever came true..but thats why they call it a wish right??...haha

Wish List
1.a brand new cpu:Asus Predator
2.a brand new flat-screen monitor
3.Cinematech keyboard that lights up.
4.razor mouse
5.new ipod elastic cover protector
6.a new handphone:that is for sure..it`s promise..=D
7.a pda phone....

Well only this lor..it`s kinda short..haha..i guess not much wishes this year..I am so proud of myself..*perasan..=.="...XD

~well that`s all for my list..hehe..I will add again maybe some other time..=)

4 comments:

  1. Lolx.. Wow, all your wishes are techinical stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...yr the Joseph I know ??? haha since when you have a blog ?? Hahaha anyway, yr wish list all tech stuff, then soo expensive la friend....Haha I'm not a millionaire la, cannot give you :-) can give you the model can la haha jk jk, but hopefully you'll be granted yr wishes somehow or another ...hahaha
    cool blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..sarah...^^
    wish oni mar...hehehe

    ReplyDelete