Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PMR Results:A Miracle To Remember

The night before pmr results day was a very sleepless night.The holidays have taken a toll on my brain,it has like stop functioning and I have forgotten almost everything that I have pump into my brain before pmr.I never had so much fun before compare to the after pmr holidays,it was really extremely fun but at the same time brain-washing.The fun had "wash away" the equations,facts and many more stuff that I studied before.Now I can`t barely do a algebra equation.sighz..T.T

But still,the night before pmr results,i prayed that God will do his will and I wil leave it all to him and then I try to sleep and at last I slept with ease.The next morning,I woke up early,and strangely early.In the holidays,I never wake up early,I will enjoy my sleep to the max..xD.The first things I did was wash up la and bla bla bla.Then I open teh door for my cats...hehe.So faithful are they,everyday wait for me to open the door want..>.<.Then I just waited for my parents and cousins family to wake up.

The morning,everyone is awake.Clock shows 9:15.As I waited for the time to past,my heart beat faster and faster.Well I try to cool myself to relax by lstening to music on my Ipod,it work a little.My mom told me to relax and we were on our way.My cousin brother and my brother followed me to the school.As we park outside the school,I was kinda nervous and a little happy tho.I saw most of my friends all come back to get their results and some of them i think disappear after pmr...poof!!!..they are gone..never seen again..hahaha.But now poof!!..they are back again..hmm..kinda queer eh..xP

When I enter the school hall,the place of getting the results,I saw that a lot of students already arrive and are getting thier results.I told my Mom and cousins bros to stay put and I will go and get my results.I also talk with some friends while waiting 4 my turn to get.As my class teacher was pulling out my results paper and hand it to me.I was kinda nervous and when I saw my results.I can`t believe it,It is unbelieveable......i got 5As 2Bs.I didn`t expected that results and I got it.I was thanking God and stuff like and celebrating with my friends and I saw some of my friends some of them where sad and some of them happy.But I saw 1 girl,she cried because she got 6As..!!!!!!?????it is like oh DAMN!!!..6As and she cry..that`s like so weird and dumb.But still I feel sad for my friends who din do well..I truly felt srry for them..but just try again...it is not too late.

Maths is my worst subject and I really really really hate maths from young.I just don`t like it..it is boring and bla bla bla.But I got an A for maths for pmr.Now I really trying to brush up my maths.The results have prove to me that I do fine for maths.Thx to my best maths tuition teacher,he really really help me for my maths.I would also like to thank everyone for their support and thank for being with me at my worst times this year.Thank you all..hope next year will be a great year altogether..and my pmr is a very unforgetable experience to me and it tells me that nothing is impossble if we work hard for it.PMR results,a miracle to remember....=)

~Hard work reaps Good crops~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joseph!...Congratulations on your PMR results. When we do our best, God will do the rest ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...

    didi...

    congratulation ya...

    hehe....

    i know u very pro la...

    proud to be ur dajie...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. didi...

    my maths also very worst le...

    maybe i should work hard like u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..jie..dun wry
    if didi can do it..tat means jie oso can wan de..muakz..>.<

    ReplyDelete