Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The 2nd Wish List..And Edited^^

I find that the my 1st wish list is kinda "over".well i did some changes to make it less"over" and i`m serious about this 1..hehehe

  1. Limited edition PSP-Red
  2. A new Wallet
  3. New shoes-nice shiny ones..xD
  4. New slippers-nice,soft and my feet feel nice wearing them..xD
  5. New socks-nice and cosy ones..xD
  6. New bike-mine gt spoil..T.T
  7. New specs-mine is "dying"
  8. New song albums of my choice-I`m not sure about my current choice..haha
  9. New pc games-I gt bored of my old ones,badly need new ones..T.T
  10. new books-i gt bored of my old ones..i really really need new books...=

haha..it`s done d...my 2nd and real wish list..yay!!!

5 comments:

  1. Apa ni, you have a wish list too?! No fair, grrr, I should have made a wish list too then....grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa...

    so many wish de...

    for 2009 1 ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..lol..yea
    but didi sure won`t get wan de...
    well wish oni lor jie....xP

    ReplyDelete