Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time Flies : Bring Me Back to The Memories ;(

Thats Time above ( with the wings ) X) what an expression !
 looking back since form 1 , it wasn`t that easy , the journey was long and hard .. it has been 5 years , many things change .. its a joy to have friends that have been with you since the time , you were the school newbie. best buddies are meant to be kept .. nothing can change that =) .. thinking back , we have all grown up .. seeing people change .. i did change too .. but dunno what happen in that change .____. speechless !

when i look around , i just have the strangest feeling that you`re gona leave something behind in every phase of ur life . is it the end ? or its just a another begining ? Memories flooding the mind reali brings the real joy of friends .. and all the bloody adventures we have ! i would like to go back to form 2 and form 3 .. it was PRIME TIME .. hehehe , best moments with my friends .. i would never though that we all would last until now man ! it was a reali a gangster time being with the retards in my class .. make me laugh whole day . i reali miss some of frens .. although as we walk thru the journey , there wil be good-byes and Hellos .. we will cherish the friendship that we have LAWL ~
 
to my kai mui , hahaha 4 years is reali a dear time to me hahaha .. thx 4 the memories :) and to my best buddies , you guys always make my day ;O .. alltho we do have fck-up times that happen .. we will still go yam-cha everything ! now with the car , we have gone mobile . dun wry !.. im taking my driving soon then i can go jam around wit you all XD .. AYAMAS ! .. that was what you guys call me when we all were newbies FORM 1 .. it was kinda insulting at 1st .. but its ok .. i know i am delicious @@ .. but reali , it was some nice time with you all .. looking back .. i will be gathering all the memories and write it in a book .
Perhaps , i have wronged any of you .. and some lost friendships in the middle . i regretted but nothing can change .. just move on with life =) .. many things happened that made me who i am now .. kids we were before , now all grown up HAHAS . the recent graduation .. everyone looked grown up de .. KUAN SHEN was looking xtra leng zai tat day .. ( sorry , dun kill me ) .. everyone really looking smart and elegant on that day . it was Milan Fusion , Milan Darling .. Milan- =D  TAN YIT MAN .. was looking the elegant that day ! aww .. lucky i took a picture with her ! ~
from left : Yit Man ( Ipman HAHAHAH ! ) and me ofcos ( love the blue tie .. it was kinda retarded and cool )
it was a nostalgic day .. graduated and taking SPM = O-Levels now ..after that , i am officially outta highschool ! .. its just the begining i guess .. college is still long .. gotta meet new people and ofcos .. go pick my type of flower ( psst ) X3 or just waiting for the perfect 1 ~

............................................................................................
well , i still have a week and half more for my historical exam to end .. i guess i better off now .. will be posting soon .. thankiew Audrey Granddaugther for reminding me to post something on my blog d X) . i did and this is it  .. Period =P
so .. this is Joseph signing out * Click " PUblish Post BUtton " *
( kindly check out my playlist on the side of my blog , its Polo thats why its Cool )

                             OFF ! some neat picture :)                       

No comments:

Post a Comment