Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Morning ! < Sundae >

ahh .. woke up .. cooked my bfast .. it was like a pile of mee .___. .. so fcked-up full o.o! ..last night was reali some progress , maths was my agenda for tat night .. F.Y.I , since young i`m really bad at math .. dunno why !? perhaps me and maths are just plain uncompatible x) .. music practise .. laterr at 10.00 am .. gahh ! .. but its kinda cool and fun to play with a band tho coz you get to know each other better and it brings relationship closer .. and partly , im just playing for God .. using my talents for him .. every musician has this thing , am i playing for God ? or its just my stage to shine ? .. i have to continually discover that in my christian walk :D .. i damn got cravings for ice-creammm ! /.. doing maths later again .. i had mastered Matrices .. it was the chapter tat was like an empty shell to me .. still doin later .. i will get A for that subject ..and prove i can do it .. well , tomorrow is SPM week again .. and a tough week it is >< .. hope i can go thru it ! .. thanks mei vivian for teaching me maths d .. why r u so pro at modern maths ? XD ! but it seems kor oso teaching you add maths too d .. guess what folks ! .. my addmaths is better compare to my modern maths .. HAHAHAHA .. i think its about the teacher that is teaching you tat particular subject ( i wouldn`t wan to go into tat ) .. Thank You Mr Soong for giving me your kung-fu for 3 whole years .. altho , i am not pro yet .. i have seem improvement in myself .. thank you ! :)

  
My Craving for today ! :DDD 






























yea .. i am a keyboardist at my band :) ..thats my baby over there ! X3

alryte . i gtg d .. hehehe :) gona be late 4 prac gosh ! -.-

- joseph signing out -

No comments:

Post a Comment