Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Matter that You Do Suck at Times..=.="

Well...you really suck..do you know that??ur attitude...ur way of talking...the way you treat people.."like so berat-sebelah"..yala..I know i`m a nuisance to you d...I`m at the bottom of ur list..and yesss..ofcos..you treat me like trash..literally~and omg..hu cares??!!!...still you ask me to do sume shit for you..just so that you can do all the stuff u like to do....!!!...yess..i know that..and yess...not to say i`m jealous..but sumetimes I really hate the way you treat people...and ur always-wanna-win attitude...debate debate debate like ur so gud then you go around telling people like and debate adi..win liao..then say like sume shit..hahaha~..ain`t that so funny??..its not!!..its kinda shitty to hear it...you know..people can just give you a punch on ur pretty lil face..y did i say pretty??!!!...damn...=.="...but people js dun wan 2..coz you`re cry and pout or maybe sulk...tats ur problem..i dunno...i cant judge~...but the matter of fact is..I would love to give you a big punch or a slap on ur face to kick you out of that self-centered little life of urs..and you will understand the pain you have cause on me and other people..you thk ur gud..but ur worst...sensitive??sensitive..my asss...~...=.="..tats all for now..i will now suppress..but still..i will wait and have fun..soon soon soon...~I will have ur face on my plattery hands..and I`ll love that every gud moment..=.="..thx!!..for being a damn goody suck person that i have come to know...thx a lot!!..[sign out]..****!!

No comments:

Post a Comment