Monday, August 24, 2009

Holiday Blues...and bla bla bla..xP & |Random|

I don`t know why I feel like this??...having something but yet you don`t feel that you have it...no ownership over it even though you really do have ownership over it..aihaizz~..T>T...why?why?why?..plus those problems..people..sometimes people really do you real good or real bad..it depends on what they think of you or vice versa..I hate people sometimes...like people at my school..treat me like shit at times..but it`s like so nostalgic..we always own up to each other and we are back as friends..connections...stronger ties that bring people together..situations that bond people..act as a medium to trigger some mechanism in our lives that make us strive to protect that person at all cost...we suddenly feel that we have power to protect and that person has the right to survive..my Holiday blues..what am I talking now??...this is like so random..XP..*chuckle*...but besides that..I do treasure people..coz people makes me smileeee..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment