Monday, January 3, 2011

Friends Part 1

Friends are

F-Fabulous
R-Rich ( some)
I-Intelligent ( that`s why they are great people at exams ; u know lah ;)
E-Ever There & Everywhere
N-Next To You
D-Damn Good
S-Seriously Nuts

haha :) .. those are my friends .. memories of 2010 ! . being part of them ehekk !



From Left : Edwin,Nicholas,Yaw Suan,Alif,Stanley,Joseph(me),Nichol,Joshua Tham
 
Those above have been my buddies since form 1 and yeah , we`re bros .. some of them i have met on the way but some have gone wayyyy backk since we all first step in to school :) .. until now , it has been 5 years and nvr tot we r all in this together , Thanks for the memories guys x)
#######################################################################

Now below , my classmates and people that mean a lot to me :) , they have been with me for the whole of my skul life , and this memories are forever imprinted on the whitewash wall of my life .. ; Adios !
Suet Peng & Pui Yan :)

The girls from my class ; really awesome people :)

class pic with my teacher :) all those people have been part of my memories of 2010

Candid shot ; gona miss them dreadfully <3

From Top Left - Mary , wee shin , Suet Peng,Pui yan , meera , darshini : Bottom Left - Kah wai , me , andy , kok ming             Us again :)

From Left : Andy , Kok Ming , Josh Mac , Me , Kah wai  - My Pals :DD ; altho , we have some fuck-up times in class but still , we do hangout :)
- Friends do come and go , but friendship always stays the same no matter what-

No comments:

Post a Comment