Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What I Got For Christmas ;

Presents .. duhh , hehes .. surprisingly , my present was the cheapest according to my dad , and yeshh i bought a wallet for my dad and some super nice clothes for my mum .. and they are soooo happy .. just like children .__. ehehkk ! right .. so here we go , i had to take pictures of my pressies and thx to my friends andd people for my presents .. Thank You So Much :DDD .. here weee goooooo !!

New Shoes ( Just as i always wished for Before Christmas 2010)
- so , yeaa .. for the 1st time , i am being patriotic becoz i bought Malaysian Made Products . Althought this shoes is nicee , design is okay and the front looks good , wear oso very comfy .. i found this shoes after so long of trying .. my mum was saying why my son is so picky ! i was like .. LOLs .. shoes must be nice mahhh ~ :3 .. right .. =.= .. so this shoe caught my eye .. my dad asked how much was it , this was hw it went

Dad : owh .. this shoes looks kinda good , nice choice
Me : oh yeaa .. :) *tries the shoes*
Dad : so how much is this ?
Salesgirl : its 49.90 :)
Dad : 490 ?? O.O !
Salesgirl:its 49.90 sir .. :)
Dad : *cant believe its so cheap* .. *takes shoe* .. is the quality good ar ? :O
Salesgirl : its locally made .. unlike the boy just now .. He Bought New Balance and its international .. 
# Boy = My Bro
Dad : waoo .. not bad joseph HAHAHA
Joseph : +.+ .. lols .. ehekk ~

- so , yeaa .. hopefully this shoe can last long coz its so nice ; thats my opinion .. simplicity is cool ! if there is something there ! -


a Cow-Shaped Money box ! :)
- got that from JOsh Tham`s party .. it was gift exchange and some unknown person gave it to me , thx a lot yea .. whoever you are :) -

Bracelet

Slipper Key-chain
- pressies from my mei Kaylee :) .. thxx HAHA .. Ko appreciate it ^^ -

headphones Cool Stars !
-Headphones from Lionel & Charity ; Thx y`all .. this was also what i have wanted :) -

Glow Stick <3
-Present from Charmaine :) .. thxx .. BTW , the light worn out liao :( -

Souvenier from Prom <3 Memories ~ !
OMG ! Mr Bean Show
- hahaha , cant believe i got that for Christmas :) Thx cassie ! haha . i cant believe i actually picked that show out of nowhere , its like fate .. it was at random and wrapped with a present paper :D ! and i got that ! .. perhaps .. its true lahh .. I am the Class Clown ; Labelled Malaysian Mr Bean .. but all the more , Thankss :) ; friends like all of you , are hard to get but easiest cherish :) -


Nice Vase / Cup
Got that from Church gift Exchange ! .. thanks again to unknown person :)

Socks ! Sexyy :P

-got that from MUM , as first i thought it was the present for Church Gift Exchange , but my mum told me it was for ME ! .. i was like .. WTHH !? but say .. its nicee Thanks Mom ~ :)) .. hahaha and it has multicolours ! gosh :) -

Sweets ! OMG . Candy Stick ! <3
- From Aaron and Szu Li .. Thxxx hehehe .. i haven`t ate them yet BTW ;) .. but the Wonkas are great ; Addictive <3

So .. that ends my bout for Christmas .. Lastly .. Thanks again to all those who gave me presents .. and to all my friends .. My Fun & jokes are a present to you .. money cant buy them .. not even anything ! :) next year , i will get some presents for you all Teehee ! ~ .. Thanks for the Memories Of 2010 ! see you in 2011 ! God Bless and don`t forget Mr Bean = Meeeee xD

WTFFF ! O__O XD


No comments:

Post a Comment