Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GOsh!~

well..as i said..man..it has been long since this post..hahaha..sry fellas..js a bti lazy 2 write..ntg much happen..nw planing some games for the english society..*evil laugh*..gona make them suffer 2mrw..like they did 2 me last week..*sobs*..after all that I have done..nice 1..people..=.=|||..make me suffer ni..all pakat 2 see me die..kaw-kaw bad la u all..nvm d..I`ll try my best..but u knw..I just have a feeling that I`ll be reli tortured 2mrw..lolz..need air..*suffocating* .haiz..skipped tuition..chemistry..couldn`t wake up from my nap..sleeping like a pig..was talking to Jia Jia..then say awww~..i gtg sleep d..byee~..well..from that time...i slept until liek 7+..swt..i must be really tired..woke up..watch "From PAris With Love"..kinda nice show..but stupid la..love really blinds a person..sometimes..the terrorist in the show was actually his girlfren..must be some girl!~..XD..the story is ok la..enjoyed teh movie..went 2 have dinner..hmm..my parents r out..lol..saw my bro play CS..haiz..i damn long din play d..suck at CS nia..or starting 2 suck?O.o..used 2 be veli good at the game..maybe its part of my long-time commitment..I actually stopped playing games at a certain time..used 2 play alot..nw veli little..js play once in a while..my all-time favourite..MAFIAWARSS!!!..recently starting some Empire Earth..jz 2 4 leisure..well..i guess tats all..4 Tan Hong Jian : Go eat something la..starving starving starving..=) well...mary has braces d..lols..a shocking green colour..why?!..wrong colour 2 pick..hahaha..then again..its ok..its finee..let`s see hu wil be getting braces soon..O.O!..gota read some history d..haha..will be posting sooner or later..ciao! readers..=]

Now PLaying : Muse-Undisclosed Desires

No comments:

Post a Comment