Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Me now...

I`m having a very terrible and irritating time nowadays.My mood this days are a little unstable for some reason that I don`t know and my temper will sometimes flare out at my friends.I just don`t know why I`m like that this days...its so confusing and I would also liek to apologise because I have been neglecting my blog this few weeks,this days I have really no mood and no ideas to write anything and I`m also kinda lazy 2 write tho..=P

Well...first things first..my house computer..it is dying and lagging up..althought I have many times repairing it and its many times work and i`m so glad but now I think it is time.Every thing has it`s end,the question is when.I feel that have to be more trifty this year..have to save up and spent wisely tho..=.I will have to sacrifice a new computer by not buying a new one and save lor.Althougt it is hard but I hope it will work and it is worth a try...just hope lor..=)

Well I have to stop here...I will be writing something new when though of something and maybe a few days later....hoep so lor.Everyone just pray for me and if I have been unkind to anyone and a little annoying..I apologise for it..hope you all understand..=P.Hope so..sighz....Good Day everyone..=).Hope better and brighter days will come for me....=

3 comments:

  1. Hey its okay to feel that way. I've been feeling that way for the past 1-2 years. My mood swings have been terrible and soooo hard to control. One day I'm fine then the next I can slip into a depressing mode and sometimes I don't get out of it for days... I'll pray for you

    ReplyDelete